With our Zapier integration, you can export interested leads from the Unibox to your Hubspot.
You can use this flow to create the first Zap: Zapier Instantly to Hubspot
Or follow the steps below:
Go to to your Zaps editor click on Create a Zap:
Type Instantly in the search bar and select it from the drop-down menu
3. In the event field, select New event:
4. Click Continue
5. Click Sign in to connect your Instantly account and paste the API key.
Get your API Key from the Integrations page and copy the Zapier API key:
6. In the pop-up window paste your API key and click on Yes, Continue.
7. After you've connected your Instantly account with Zapier, click Continue:
8. In setup action select your campaign and event type = Lead is marked as interested.
9. Test your trigger by marking a lead from the selected campaign as Interested and clicking on Test trigger.
10. Select Hubspot and select event = Create Contact. Click Continue.
11. Sign in to your Hubspot account to connect it with Zapier.
12. Click on Connect App.
13. Map the contact fields inside the Setup Action:
14. Run a test in Zapier and then check your Hubspot.
The contact was added to Hubspot
15. You can now publish your Zap.