You can use this flow to create the first Zap: Zapier Instantly to Discord
Or follow the steps below:
Go to to your Zaps editor click on Create a Zap:
Type Instantly in the search bar and select it from the drop-down menu
3. In the event field, select New event:
4. Click Continue
5. Click Sign in to connect your Instantly account and paste the API key.
Get your API Key from the Integrations page and copy the Zapier API key:
6. In the pop-up window paste your API key and click on Yes, Continue.
7. After you've connected your Instantly account with Zapier, click Continue:
8. In setup action select your campaign and event type = Lead is marked as interested.
9. Test your trigger by clicking on Test trigger.
10. Connect Discord by clicking on "+"
11. Choose your discord account along with the designated server.
12. Under setup action pick your channel and customize your message. In this example, we chose to bring in the lead data from Instantly.
13. Test your action and see the data come through. (If this fails make sure you have marked a lead as interested inside of Instantly). Check your Discord channel to see the final result.
That is all, now you have your Zap ready to publish.