Now you can simultaneously connect your accounts from the same Google Workspace without an app password. Regardless of what domain, do this by enabling oAuth app access.
Here are the steps:
Login to Instantly in one thab, and to your Google workspace in another.
Go to Admin console (Security/API Controls/App Access Control)
Click on View list, and then Add App:
3. Select OAuth App Name Or Client ID
4. Copy the ID from your Instantly account, by going to Add New, choose Google/Gsuite, select Yes, IMAP has been enabled, choose Option 2 oAuth.
5. Paste the client ID into your Google Workspace and click Search
6. Select Instantly:
7. Check the box and click on Select
8. Select Trusted and click on Configure
9. Instantly oAuth v1 will appear in the list of your trusted apps.
10. Now you can go back to Instantly and complete the Login
11. Choose the Google account you want to connect or Use another account
12. Allow access to the Workspace:
13. Your account will be connected to Instantly. You can proceed and add all other accounts from the same Workspace by using the same Google accounts connector and choosing the oAuth Method (just proceed to login after selecting the oAuth method since the app access has already been enabled once for that workspace).