All Collections
Setup 🛠
Email Service Providers Matching
Email Service Providers Matching

Learn what this feature does and how it impacts deliverability.

Marija Zivanovic avatar
Written by Marija Zivanovic
Updated over a week ago

Another feature that improves deliverability and helps people get better results is Email Service Providers Matching.

This feature will try to match the users sending inboxes with their recipient’s inboxes. (your Google accounts to send to Google leads, Outlook accounts send to Outlook leads, etc).

Activate it by going to Advanced options in the campaign Options tab:

A few notes:

  • If none of your mailboxes match your prospects' mailboxes, there is nothing to worry about, the campaign will go out as normal.

  • If only one of your mailboxes matches with 80% of the leads' providers (Google for example), the campaign will wait for that one Google account to be available for 80% of the leads. For the remaining 20%, if there is no match, the campaign will work as usual.

  • This feature might impact the sending limit if the campaign waits for an account from a matched provider to become available. You may expect a decrease in the sending volume. What you can do in this case is to consider adding more accounts from different email service providers so you can take full advantage of this new feature.

Did this answer your question?